Video processing and production form an important part of various commercial and entertainment applications. In line with the diversity of usage, there are a comparable number of issues as well. Among the commonest ones are the blurry and unclear images in videos captured with different devices. The following article talks about the concern of how to fix blurry pictures for seamless video processing.
The Cause of Blurry Pictures
The high-end technological advancement has brought communication, profession, and entertainment into laptops, mobiles, and other electronic gadgets. While images are a significant part of such applications, the annoyance of blurry captures ruins the purpose. Mentioned below are some potential reasons behind the glitch:
- Motion Blur, which arises from using the camera in dim light with the automatic mode enabled. This causes the images to lose clarity.
- Not correctly holding the camera may also result in blurry images getting captured. Camera handling is hence, essential for taking high-quality photos.
- The focal length of the camera lens is a vital determinant of image quality. Zooming the camera in or out can often make the captured images blurry, with poor quality.
- When you press the camera shutter, the lens also experiences the vibration reaching the camera. This vibration may also be the culprit behind the unclear photos.
- If the image’s object does not receive enough focus, it would come out as a blurred capture. The unwanted portions should be kept out of focus to bring the required object into focus.
What is Wondershare Repairit?
Living up to its name, Wondershare Repairit is video repair software that you can use to fix broken, blurry, or corrupted videos. The software works well for footage on smartphones, cameras, memory cards computers, drones, and a host of other devices. You can work with the program in its Repairit Online version for a free, web-based repair of video files up to 200 MB without signup. There is also a Repairit Desktop version for Mac and Windows users.
Before looking through the process of repairing blurry images in Wondershare Repairit, let us talk about some common ways of addressing the concern in what follows next:
- For iPhone Users
If you are an iPhone user, taking the following steps would help in photo repair:
- iPhone 8 or older: Launch the ‘App Switcher’ by double clicking the ‘Home’ button.
- iPhone X and newer: Swipe to the center of the device screen from the bottom.
- Close the ‘Camera’ application at the top by swiping it off.
- When the app is launched again, the captured images will have much finer quality.
- For Android Users
Repairing the blurry images on your Android device is quite easy. Just take the following steps:
- Launch the ‘Settings’ app and click on the ‘Applications’ tab.
- In the ‘Applications’ menu, tap on ‘Application Manager’.
- Swipe left until you get the ‘All’ tab.
- Navigate to and click on the ‘Camera App’ within the ‘All’ tab.
- In the new tab, hit ‘Force Stop’ to stop the Camera application.
How to Fix Blurry Pictures with Repairit
Adhere to the following stepwise tutorial to fix blurry pictures with the Wondershare Repairit program:
Begin with downloading the software in your system from its official website. When finished, install and launch the same to proceed further.
Step 1: Upload the Images
In the software’s welcome screen, navigate to and click on the ‘Add File’ button. Choose locally saved images from your device and upload them to the program.
Step 2: It’s Repairing!
When all the images are added, tap the ‘Repair’ button to start the picture repair process. This may take a while. You can track the progress in the indicator in the bottom right corner. The app should keep running throughout the process.
Step 3: Restore and Save
As the process completes, all the repaired images will be displayed on the screen. You can preview and restore the ones you like. Tap the ‘Save Repaired Files’ button to save the selections to your system.
Features of Wondershare Repairit
- You can repair photo in footage of all popular file formats, like, 3GP, MOV, MP4, etc.
- The software can repair videos on any device, such as a PC, memory card, camera, etc.
- Repairit can fix blurry images automatically within a quick time.
- The 2048-bit encryption secures the transferred files and deletes them after 3 hours.
- The corrupted files are repaired to the maximum possible limit in the original quality and resolution.
- The software welcomes you with a user-friendly and responsive interface.
- The software does not have customization choices.
- The free version does not allow you to save the repaired videos.
- The application is quite pricey.
Other Ways to Fix Blurry Pictures
When looking for alternatives to Repairit for fixing blurry photos, here’s what you can do:
Hit the ‘Start’ button, followed by entering ‘Photo Gallery’ in the app finder box within the ‘Start’ menu.
From the list of options that follows next, click on ‘Windows Live Photo Gallery.
Choose the image you want to sharpen from the folders listed in the left panel of the tool’s window and click on the ‘Edit’ tab.
Tap the ‘Auto Adjust’ button for the automatic optimization of the image’s clarity and focus. If the results are not satisfactory; press ‘Ctrl + Z’ to revert the changes.
You can now manually adjust the aforesaid characteristics by double clicking the picture. From the ‘Image Properties’ window, choose the ‘Fine Tune’ and ‘Adjust Details’ options.
The ‘Sharpen’ slider pops up; which can be dragged to the right for making the image crisp and eliminating the blurriness. When satisfied, tap ‘Analyze’ to include the changes in the image.
Image and video processing are the new trends in technical professions, like photography, multimedia editing, etc. Such applications may often encounter the issue of unclear and blurry images. There are several web-based and software solutions in the IT market when looking forward to addressing the concern. Choosing the best, you can rely on the Wondershare Repairit program to fix blurry photos. The latter is an automatic, user-friendly, and quick means to repair images on your camera, smartphone, memory card, and other devices. You can work with the tool in online and desktop modes.