Winbond: The Forbidden Island Are Calling, Set The Sail And Resolve The Mystery Later This Year
Are you a lover of adventure? Want to explore your skills? Feel bore by computer games? Then here the solution with “Forbidden Island”.
In the game two to four players take the roles of different adventurers, moving around a mysterious island, in search of hidden treasures in the sinking island. All players win if they find all the hidden treasures and they all make it back to the helicopter and fly away, and they all lose if they cannot.
There is teamwork in the game, instead of winning by competing with other players like most games, everyone must work together to win the game. Before players start playing they take turns around the island moving their pawns, the board mingles many beautifully screen-printed tiles. As the game progresses, more and more island tiles sink, becoming unavailable, and the pace increases.
also, go through Doom 64: The Classic 1997 Game Remastered For Modern Platforms
What Are The Roles Involved And How They Workout In Forbidden Island
The game involves each player with a particular ability depending on the role they chose:-
- The Pilot can fly to any tile once per turn.
- The Explorer can move and shore up diagonally, not just orthogonally.
- The Messenger can give cards to a player even in a different location.
- The Navigator can move other players to two spaces for one action.
- The Engineer can shore up two adjacent tiles for one action.
- The Diver can move through any number of submerged and sunken tiles for one action.
How One Can Win
There are many ways to lose the game:
- If the flood meter progresses to the skull and crossbones logo, players lose the game.
- Players will lose the game if Fools Landing disappears before the end of the game.
- If both tiles corresponding to a particular treasure disappear before players collecting the treasure, players will lose the game.
- There is a chance of losing if the entire Island disappears.
Players do not lose the game if they are standing on a tile that sinks. If this occurs, players must move to the nearest adjacent tile. However, if a tile a player is standing on sinks and if there are no adjacent tiles, then the game is lost.
To win the game players must collect all four treasures, get all players to Fools Landing, and use a helicopter card to depart before any of the losing conditions occur.
Forbidden Island sequel was released in 2013, as Forbidden Desert.
The game won many rewards for its gameplay and many more advancing features.