Teenage is a very crucial part of everyone’s life. All of us have different experiences and memories from this stage of life and they are the amazing and the best ones.
Here is a girl Izzy and a boy Skye who does go through the same stage but they are a bit of an extraordinary case having to deal with the struggles of life. Let us find out what comes up to them and how they deal with it.
Then Came You, sometimes known as Departures, is a 2018 American romantic comedy-drama film written and directed by Peter Hutchings. The film had its world debut at the 2018 Woodstock Film Festival and was released on February 1, 2019, to generally positive reviews.
A beautiful adolescent with a fatal illness meets a frightened 19-year-old hypochondriac. Their relationship enables them to realize their long-held ambitions and conquer their anxieties. And that is how it is! A teen life-centered film!
Calvin ultimately reveals to Izzy on a date that he does not have cancer, but she ends their relationship because she is upset that he lied to her. Skye chooses to give Will her virginity. Calvin is despondent following his breakup with Izzy and quits going to work, but his father persuades him to return.
Also read: Fargo Season 5: Will It Hit Once More?
There are many amazing role players in the cast of Then You Came movie. And all of them are mentioned here with a brief about each one of them.
- Asa Butterfield as Calvin Lewis, Frank’s brother, Bob’s son, and a young man who has a fear of dying and quickly befriends Skye
- Maisie Williams as Skye Elizabeth Aitken, Claire’s daughter and a teenage girl with terminal cancer who quickly befriends Calvin
- Nina Dobrev as Izzy, a flight attendant whom Calvin has a crush on
- Tyler Hoechlin as Frank Lewis, Calvin’s elder brother, Lucy’s husband, and Bob’s son
- David Koechner as Bob Lewis, Frank and Calvin’s father
- Peyton List as Ashley, Skye’s former best friend
- Tituss Burgess as Julian, friend and boss to Izzy at the airport
- Sonya Walger as Claire, Skye’s mother
- Margot Bingham as Lucy Lewis, Calvin’s sister-in-law and Frank’s wife
- Ken Jeong as Officer Al, a police officer who befriends Calvin after assuming he has cancer
- Briana Venskus as Officer Mya, partner to Officer Al who befriends Calvin and Skye
- Angel Valle Jr. as Will, a high school boy whom Skye has a crush on
- Rabbi Joseph Kolakowski (uncredited) as Rabbi (extra)
- Obada Adnan (uncredited)
The plot is well-known; we have watched a plethora of films with similar themes. You could think the movie isn’t excellent or the performance isn’t up to par because she was one of the greatest in Game of Thrones, but once you start watching, you won’t be able to stop.
It is a highly emotional movie that really hits your heart. After you finish it, you will have a few to-do lists ready for yourself or you’ll be able to overcome your anxieties.
It strengthens your emotional relationship with the characters to the point that you can actually experience what they are going through. It also conveys an important lesson about living and life. It is not your typical shallow adolescent romantic comedy, yet it’s relevant to people of all ages.
Also read: By When Can We Expect Wonder Woman 3?
Then You Came has good ratings on IMDb. The film is rated 7 out of 10 on IMDb from 11K users. This makes it worth a watch. The 2018 movie Then You Came thus is set to fit best in your watchlist.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/SIkRfCKd7Lc” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Then You Came has got a lot to be explored more than we were not able to cover up right here. But soon we will come up with something more about it! Until then stay up with us.
Also read: What Lies Below Movie Review
Do share your opinions in the comment box below. Stay tuned at Trending News Buzz – Latest News, Breaking News, Entertainment, Gaming, Technology News for more similar updates.