Respawn 110 Gaming Chair: Expert Review 
You’ve upgraded your gaming set up with high-end configuration. That’s great.
What about your optimum comfort? Especially when you do gaming for longest hours. It’s tiring for you and your body.
That’s why a comfortable is a must for your back, posture. So, in a series of posts, I’ll be reviewing some gaming chairs for you. And this post will be the beginning as I review RESPAWN 110 gaming chair. Let’sget started:
Respawn 110 Gaming Chair Dimensions
The Respawn 110 gaming chair comes with a deep, wide seat making it compact for slim adults.
- Seat width & depth: 21″ (W) x 21.5″ (D)
- Backrest height & width: 30.5″ (H), 22″ (W)
- Size rating: 5’5″ to 5’9″; up to 275 pounds.
Respawn 110 Gaming Chair Features
- Use it for intense gaming sessions or long work days, respawn Gaming Chair provides luxury and comfort to help you climb to the top of the leaderboard.
- Respawn Gaming Chair offers to provide an optimum comfort whenever you need it. It comes with extendable footrest for position reinforcement and adjustable headrest, lumbar supported pillows to provide comfort in complete form. Its segmented padding is designed specifically to give highly contoured support.
- Raise your chair up or lower your chair down to 90-155 degrees with infinite locking positions and find the optimum position for your comfort.
- Respawn 110 Gaming Chair is furnished in bold, contrasting colors. Hence, giving it a professional look. Its use isn’t limited to just gamers. If you want to, you can include this chair in your home office.
- Gaming chair includes a 275-pound weight capacity for its durability.
Respawn 110 Gaming Chair PROS and CONS
- Thanks to its extreme design, respawn 110 gaming chair stands out among its peers.
- Extendable footrest, adjustable headrest, and lumbar support.
- The padding across the chair
- The strength of the base
- The deep recline angle on the backrest
- Over time you’ll notice reduction in its cushion.
- The armrests could be better
- Let it air out a bit first.
Note: Respawn 110 Gaming Chair comes with RESPAWN Limited Lifetime warranty, and 1-year dedicated representative support.
Respawn 110 gaming chair review
On-paper everything looks commendable. But what about its real-life usage?
Is it comfortable?
Should you buy it?
Well, here’s my the review based my personal experience of using Respawn 110 gaming chair.
I bought this chair because I spend a lot of time sitting in front of my pc to do officework, with the intent it’d be more comfortable than my $50 Staples chair. It was easy to assemble & hasn’t totally fallen apart yet
I don’t use the head cushion because it just pushes my head too much forward than where my back is with the lower cushion. I feel as if they sacrificed some comfort with the design of this chair.
They could’ve increased the curvature on the lower part of the back rest, which would’ve made this chair much better. There’s a gap there once you tighten the screws fully, even with the back fully upright.
Being able to tilt the back is pretty nice, which is necessary if you’re going to use the footrest. The footrest feels pretty flimsy, as if it’d break if I put any pressure on it with my legs.
The arms on this chair suck. I’ll break the Allen wrench if I tried to get the nuts any tighter, and yet they still wobble. I keep the chair locked in 1 position, so there’s not much sliding moving, but these things don’t stay tight.
My other negative is that I’m concerned that this chair might give out. If someone who weighs more than me sits on it, I tend hear a loud crack every other time. It sounds as if the wood base of the seating has cracked/is cracking. I’ve run my hands along it & I do feel some ridges, but the only way to confirm would be tear the cloth beneath & inspect the naked wood.
Frequently Asked Questions | Respawn 110 Gaming Chair
Q: Does the warranty covers structural defects?
A: Respawn 110 Gaming Chair comes with Lifetime Limited Warranty. Any structural defects present in the gaming chair are covered under the warranty.
Q: Does the back rest spring back up when you pull on the lever like most reclining chairs do? or do i have to manually lift it back up?
A: Thanks for your interest in our gaming chair! To adjust the recline of the back you simply use the arms to maneuver to the angle you want.
Q: What size are the casters? Can rhe wheels be repaced with locking wheels?
A: The diameter of the casters is 2.25 inches. We do not have locking casters available for the Respawn gaming collection at this time.
Out of all the gaming chairs available at Amazon, Respawn-110 is the best-selling chair with over 17,000 global ratings. At present, respawn 110 is trending #2 in the Video Games Chairs category.
Before that, respawn 110 gaming chairs stayed at number #1 months. The main reason behind its ever-growing popularity on Amazon.com is the overall features it provides.
Now, before making any buying decision, make sure to compare the pros and cons of the chair you’re planning to buy.
That’s all for now. If you’ve purchased this game before then do share your experience with us or else, if you’ve any questions before making its purchase, feel free to ask any questions in the comments section given below.