“Smartphones” is something that we can’t pass a day without. A few decades ago people can’t even imagine it. But now It becomes a major part of our life. Over the years it evolves itself. Today, leading high-tech companies like Apple, Samsung, Sony, etc are trying to take smartphones on a whole new level. Day by day it’s becoming more fashionable and advanced. Recently, the Chinese electronics company Xiaomi is going to launch its brand new model Redmi 10. Here is everything you need to know about it.
Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese electronics company. Lei Jun founded this company on 6th April 2010. In a very short time of span, Xiaomi captured the electronic industry with its amazing performance. And there is no place of doubt about that. It also one of the four companies (another there is Apple, Samsung, Huawei) who has its self-developed mobile chip. Xiaomi is also the world’s fourth-biggest smartphone manufacturer and has its second-biggest market in India, after China.
Features And Specs Of Redmi 10
As I’ve already said, Xiaomi is going to launch Redmi 10. The company will launch the model on 31 March. This model has plenty of new features that can make fans amaze. And we need to look into it. So, let’s start.
- Display: Redmi 10 has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display including 1120 nits peak brightness. It’s a single-hole punch display. The model features a 90Hz fresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling with support of Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset.
- Battery Power And Charging: Mi 10 has 4780mAh battery with30W wireless charging. But the Pro version will have 4500mAh battery power with 50W charging support.
- Camera: When it comes to camera quality, there are a few smartphone companies that can beat Xiaomi. Xiaomi 10 has 108-megapixel main camera with Samsung’s ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor. The rare camera also has 13 megapixels and two 2-megapixel sensors. It has 8K video recording ability including both OIS and EIS. Don’t be disappointed. The front camera allows 20-megapixel selfies.
- Other Features: wait! There is something more. This Xiaomi model 10 has 5G connectivity, WIFI 6, Bluetooth, infrared blaster, etc.
- The price of the mobile in India approximately 40,910/-.
Well, now you know about it. Then what are you waiting for? Just go and grab one for yourself.