Lisa or Lalisa Manoban is a popular South Korean Dancer, Rapper, singer, and model. She is a member of a popular South Korean girl group band named Blackpink that is formed by YG Entertainment. Her group is followed by Kim Jennie, Kim Jisoo, and Rose.
Last Night, Lisa was seen at the Celine party and people were curious to know about her. She is already the brand ambassador of the luxury brand and has been promoting their items for a long time. She has already said, “To me, Celine is unrivaled, and Hedi Slimane has such a multifaceted talent – from clothing design to photography. He creates this rare, incredible, and desirable world through his vision. I’m always inspired by his work.”
People are desperate to know about her after yesterday. While many of her friends are already aware of everything about her, we’ll still like to break down many important facts and details about the popular celebrity. Keep reading the article to find out everything about her.
You may also like: Hailee Steinfield Net Worth: Personal Life, Boyfriends, Career And More
Born on March 27, 1997, in Buriram Province, Thailand, she was named Pranpriya Manoban by her parents. Later, she changed her name to Lalisa, meaning the one being praised because a priest said that this will bring good luck and fortune to her career. She was the only child of her parents and since her mother was Thai, she was raised in Thailand. Her mother Chitthip Brüschweiler and her stepfather Marco Brüschweiler raised her in Thailand and she started her schooling there. She went to Praphamontree School and completed her study there.
From an early age, Lisa was passionate about dancing and singing. She used to perform dances after school hours and has participated in multiple events. She has already formed great moves at an early age.
In 2010, she auditioned for YG, the popular South Korean entertainment label who have already released groups like Big band and 2NE1. Lisa was already interested in Korean music and she has a huge interest in music because of these two groups. Without any hesitation, she gave the audience in the group. It’s been said that among 4,00 applicants, she was the only one who qualified for the audition. She was later offered the position of trainee of the Korean band.
You may also like: Bella Poarch Net Worth: Relationship, Career, Upcoming Music And More
Lisa is already a popular celebrity. Her Net worth is estimated to be 18 Million dollars. The majority of the earrings are from the songs and the music that the group released, they even have the tours and earned a lot of money.
Even more, she endorsed the ads of Samsung, Sprite, LG, and popular South Korean brands. She is a model and promotes luxury brands like Celine, MAC cosmetics, and much more. She has already said, “MAC is truly at the forefront of trendsetting, which reminds me every time I see a MAC campaign or the incredible looks their artists create backstage at fashion weeks around the world. It’s an honor to partner with a brand with such an incredible heritage and unrivaled expertise in makeup artistry.”
She is also the global ambassador of the Philippines and has recently become a model for Philippine-based fashion brand Penshoppe.
She has never been in a relationship, at least to the public’s knowledge. The Kpop industry has a strange culture of not revealing the relationship of the Kpop Idol. Unlike pop culture where everything is open, The Kpop world is rather silent about these things.
The relationship status of the celebrity is single and she has reportedly not dated anyone.
Lisa Manoban Thoughts
- To me, beauty is confidence. I think beauty comes from one’s confident inner self and attitude. Make-up and styling are the cherries on top of your beautiful inner-self!
- It doesn’t matter if we grow old and get replaced by a new younger generation as long as there is still someone talking about us because they will still remember how we shone so bright.
- During my training, we had monthly assessments. It was my first time doing makeup by myself, and I did not even know how to draw on the eyebrows. Since then, I started to look for makeup-related videos on YouTube and naturally became more interested.
- We’re in the same company as 2NE1 and we get our songs from the same producers, so the influence is natural. Since they’ve done a lot of things before us, we want to emulate them. But at the same time, we hope there will soon be an opportunity to show our unique color. We want to succeed with our unique color.
- I was a mama’s girl. So when I had to go to Korea without my mom, I felt that I had to take care of myself now. I was 14, such a kid, I didn’t speak any Korean, I only knew how to say ‘hello,’ so it was a new start.
Like this article? Read more through our official website Trending News Buzzz and get all the latest information about the recent happenings. Also, get in touch with us through the comment section and raise a query for our authors.