Are you a fan of Korean movies and series? If yes… Then chances are high that you have heard about “Hello, My Twenties”.
And you know that “Hello, My Twenties” Season 3 is requested by all its fans. So, taking this into consideration, we wrote an article for you that will clear all your doubts regarding the second installment.
Here are all the latest details of it……..
“Hello, My Twenties” also known as Age of Youth is a romantic South Korean drama TV series written by Park Yeon Seon. The first season of this series was premiered on JTBC on 22nd July 2016 with a total number of 12 episodes.
The produces found a good response, therefore a second season was launched on 25th August 2017 and it ran for 14 episodes. It has been three years since the second season was launched, and now the fans are eagerly waiting to watch “Hello, My Twenties” Season 3.
This popular Korean drama managed to attract a lot of young audiences because they found it relatable to their life. Now, the fans are becoming crazy to watch more of it. So will there be a sequel to this drama series?
Let’s find out:
After the success of season one, the show changed the production company for the second season of this Korean drama series. The first season of “Hello, My Twenties” was produced by Celltrion Entertainment, and the second season was produced by Take 2 Media Group.
Unfortunately, neither of the production studios has revealed anything about the renewal of the third season. This Korean drama gained popularity after streaming on Netflix.
So, the fans are expecting it from Netflix, looking at words from Netflix regarding the third season but it did not happen till now. The makers are yet to announce the cancellation and renewal of “Hello, My Twenties” Season 3.
Therefore, the fans have to wait for more to know the official statement for the renewal status. Don’t lose hope. There are chances that any of the producers or showrunner can pick up the show and bring it back on the screen. So, stay tuned for the updates.
Looking for every minute detail of the Kono Subarshii. Along with its season 3. So, we have packed all the information in our article. All you must know about Kono Subarashii.
Although season 3 is not renewed, chances are high that the previous leading protagonist would come back on screen. Considering this, we have given a description of the preceding cast members.
Look through it:
- Han Ye-ri as Yoon Jin-Myung (a 28-year-old hardworking business woman who comes with a background of complicated family conditions. Yoon Jin-Myung is the eldest member of the sharehouse and her life experiences usually help her 4 friends to fight with their problems)
- Haan Seung-Yeon as Jung Ye-Run (she is a 22-year-old who plays as Culinary Arts Major, she is from a religious background. She has her clear likes and dislikes, thus her life seems to be the most sorted out between these 5 girls. She has a caring boyfriend who really cares for her)
- Park Eun-Bin as Song Ji-Won (she plays the role of a 22-year-old girl, she is a quirky adventurous roommate and claims that she sees ghosts. The viewers love this character as she brings fun to any situation)
- Ryu Hwa-Yung as Kang Yi-Na (she is a 24-year-old girl who has an expensive and high-class taste. She was the main character in season one but a guest in season two)
- Park Hye-soo as Yoo Eun-Jae (she is a 22-year-old countryside girl with a shy nature and that is the reason why she takes a little while to open with other members of the sharehouse, the main reason behind her silence is her past which later gets revealed)
Hoping you get an idea about the above-stated cast members. Still, want to know anything comment below.
This Korean drama follows the story of five young university girls who live together in a share house known as “Belle Epoque”. All these girls have different personalities, life goals, and family backgrounds.
The story tells how they are connected and represent the real-life problems and situations faced by youth, and how they find happiness and fun in this chaos. Moreover, the story illustrates many ups and downs of all the girls in their academic and personal life.
All these girls continually struggle with their everyday problems and also share their pain and pleasure with each other. This drama show is full of moments that teenagers can relate to. Every single leading character brings something off the table.
But mutually they make a perfect mixture of romance and drama.
The Ocean titled show has released recently. Most of the viewers are confused about which one is premiered – Ocean 14 or Ocean 8? Here, is the exact details.
The series Hello My Twenties received a pretty good response from its viewers. The Korean Series was rated as 8.3/10 by IMDb and 100% by Rotten Tomatoes.
The most popular site where viewers can watch “Hello, My Twenties” is Netflix. Along with this, you can stream it on other streaming platforms as well but Netflix is one of the authentic sources to binge it.
Season 3 is not yet confirmed nor canceled. So, we all can still hope for it until the makers share any clear statement. We have shared complete details about it so that you will be confusion-free. In case, still you have any then write to us in the comment section.
Moreover, follow us for the latest updates.