Gravity Falls season 3 cast, release date, plot and many more we know so far?
What do we know about Gravity Falls season 3
Gravity Falls season 3 is an American comedy television show and this show is full of mystery, comedy, adventure, fantasy and drama. Gravity Falls show has gained a very positive response from the viewers. It has garnered 8.9 out of 10 on IMDb. In this article you will get to know all details about Gravity Falls season 3 so read out this entire article.
Read Also – Stranger Things Season 4 Episode 5: The Nina Project and Why It Was So Crazy?
What is the plot of Gravity Falls season 3?
The series Gravity Falls follows the story of twin siblings named Mabel Pines and Dipper Pines. They spend the summer at their great-uncle’s tourist trap in the enigmatic Gravity Falls, Oregon. The series Gravity Falls was made by Alex Hirsch and it is starred with Jason Ritter, Kristen Schaal and Alex Hirsch.
Gravity Falls is exclusively produced by Alex Hirsch along with Tobias Conan Trost, Brian Doell and Suzanna Olson. The running time of the each episode of the show Gravity Falls ranges from 20 to 44 minutes.
The show Gravity Falls season 3 made under Disney Television animation and is arrived on Disney Channel and Disney XD.
Read Also – My Hero Academia Season 6 Episode 1 Wiki : What Happened In The Manga Series?
Watch out the trailer of Gravity Falls Season 3 in given below video.
What is the cast of Gravity Falls season 3?
Check out the list of Gravity Falls Season 3 along with their characters below –
- Dipper Pines (voiced by Jason Ritter )– The 12-year-old twin brother of Mabel Pines.
- Mabel Pines(voiced by Kristen Schaal) – The 12-year-old twin sister of Dipper Pines.
- Stanley “Stan” Pines(also known as “Grunkle Stan”) (voiced by Alex Hirsch) – The greedy, grumpy, yet loving great-uncle of Dipper and Mabel Pines.
- Soos Ramirez (voiced by Alex Hirsch) – The 22-year-old handyman at the Mystery Shack.
- Wendy Corduroy (voiced by Linda Cardellini) – A 15-year-old part-time employee at the Mystery Shack, on whom Dipper has a crush.
- Stanford Pines (voiced by K. Simmons)– Stan’s six-fingered long-lost identical twin brother and the author of the journals.
- Bill Cipher (voiced by Alex Hirsch) – An interdimensional demon that can be summoned and released into a person’s mind. He resembles a one-eyed yellow triangle superficially similar to the Eye of Providencethat wears a top hat and a bow tie. He serves as the main antagonist of the series.
Is Gravity Falls season 3 going to happen in future?
Gravity Falls season 3 hasn’t announced yet. We can assume that the Gravity Falls season 3 will be announced soon by the show runners. Lets see what will happen next.
If we get any other details regarding Gravity Falls season 3 we will surely update you guys. So stay connected with us and read out this entire article to know more.
What are the reviews for Gravity Falls season 2?
Gravity Falls season 2 received very positive response from critics as well as audience and so we are expecting that Gravity Falls season 3 will also receive a positive response from the viewers.
At the end of the Gravity Falls season 2 show, we have seen that Soos, Wendy and Dipper enter Mabel’s bubble for saving her and also find an odd world inside it.
Read Also – What Happened In The Rick and Morty Season 6 Episode 10: Cast, Plot, Conclusion
Comments are closed.