When shopping for a washing machine, you may consider buying one from Godrej. This reputable Indian brand is famous for its refrigerators, and has gained popularity in the washing machine marketplace over the last decade. While shopping for any appliance, it’s good to have options as it helps in comparing models, even within a single brand. If you set out to buy a Godrej washing machine, you get plenty of options, allowing you to review features and benefits, and of course, consider your budget. Godrej makes fully automatic and semi-automatic washing machines of the top-loading type. Recently, the stalwart of Indian appliances has added a few excellent fully automatic front load machines to its kitty.
With a reputation for durable appliances and prompt after-sales service (spare parts are easily available), Godrej has won over average and low-income consumers. The performance of Godrej washing machines is also good, and more than anything else, they are affordable and compact. There are very few complaints — if any — about the wash quality, and machines seem user-friendly. With all this in favour of the brand, you may want some detailed information regarding the advantages and disadvantages (if any) of purchasing a washing machine from Godrej.
Advantages of Godrej Washing Machines
Washing machines from Godrej provide you with many benefits. These include:
- Noise level – Godrej washing machines offer virtually noiseless operation. For instance, in the Godrej 5-star 7 Kg fully automatic top loading machine (WTEON ALR C 70 5.0 ROGR), the noise level stands at merely 40dB. This is one of the best machines in its category, providing the least amount of noise.
- Convenience and ease of use – In a Godrej washing machine, convenience and user-friendliness is at the top of its feature list. In its top-loading semi-automatic and fully automatic models, you get various wash modes. Furthermore, fully automatic machines, like the 6.5 Kg top loading WTEON Allure 650 PANMP model, let you know whether you have put too much detergent (or too little) so you can keep track of this aspect. You don’t have to dry clothes, as many Godrej washing machines have a drying system that delivers your clothes dry. Most Godrej machines come with features that let you set your wash program and the time of wash that’s most convenient for you. The Godrej 7 Kg fully automatic front-loading machine (WFEON 700 PASE), for instance, has many features that add ease to your life, like 15 wash programs, anti-rust properties, fuzzy logic and energy-efficient operation. The machine also boasts water-saving mechanisms and runs well when water flow is staggered.
- Compact – Godrej washing machines are compact, especially top loading fully automatic machines. When space is a constraint in most Indian homes, especially in average and low-income segments of society, a Godrej top-loading washing machine fits nicely into a small slot.
- Features – Most Godrej washing machines come in a range of capacities and have features that keep you and your family safe from allergens, cleaning clothes vigorously and easily. With virtually no noise and no vibration during operation of these machines, some machines like the Godrej 7 Kg fully automatic front loading washing machine (WFEON 700 PASE) come with a night mode that washes clothes with less than the normal noise at night. All Godrej machines come with superior features like a child lock, anti-rust drum, and self-cleaning attributes.
- Reliability and affordability – You can be assured of a reliable washing machine, backed by decades of customer-first considerations, when you buy any Godrej appliance. This is true for its washing machines as well. Washing machines have been known to last for at least 7 years or more from the brand. Apart from this, you get excellent customer service and efficient after-sales service. Parts are always available if you need replacement. To top it off, these machines are the most pocket-friendly models available in the market today — even in front loading type.
Disadvantages of Godrej Washing Machines
Although the advantages outweigh the disadvantages when you select a Godrej washing machine, there may be a few cons to consider.
- Noise and vibration – Few semi-automatic washing machines have some degree of noise and vibration that consumers may not like.
- Add-ons – A few top-loading machines may not come with wheels, making them hard to move around, if required.
- Features – Some semi-automatic machines lack certain features like a child lock, for instance, in the Godrej WS 800 PDS 8 Kg semi-automatic machine. Another factor that may prove to be a disadvantage is that some semi-automatic machines are made from plastic, from the inner drum to the exterior, making machines less durable.
You can buy any Godrej washing machine you set your sights on at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Affordability shouldn’t be a concern as you can pay with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card in easy and flexible EMIs. The product will be delivered to your address within just 24 hours of placing the order online.