News, Pop-Culture, TV Shows

Flash’s Logan Williams Passed Away Of Opioid Overdose


David Mudd

Fans were devastated when news broke that The Flash actor Logan Williams had passed away at the age of sixteen last April. The news of someone so young passing away was naturally a blow to the fandom. No details were given on how Logan really passed away, but the actor’s mother Marlyse has now stated that he died of a fentanyl overdose. It’s certainly distressing that someone so young was battling an addiction this harmful. The actor’s mother said that her son was battling opioid addiction for three years.

“Seeing him like that was as gut-wrenching as hearing that he died. It was horrific. Horrific. He was cold,” Marlyse said in an interview with The New York Post. “But I have to say I feel like he was restless and he needed me to tell him it’s OK to let go and that the pain is over and he doesn’t have to hurt anymore.”

Flash' Actor Logan Williams Died of Fentanyl Overdose, His Mom ...

Marlyse Willaims’ Heartfelt Tribute To Her Son

In the emotional interview, she even said that she lights a candle by the window for her son. That she wants him to know that he’s always welcome back home. Marlyse said that she always kept the light on for her son whenever he came home, so this is her way of letting her son that she is always there for him.

Grant Gustin posted a heartfelt tribute for the actor on his Instagram. After expressing his sadness at the loss of the young actor, Gustin said that he was always impressed by Logan’s talent and also his professionalism on set.

He then offered his condolences to Logan’s family and said that his thoughts and prayers were with them in this difficult situation. He then asked his fans to do the same and lamented how this is a trying time for everyone as the world grapples with the pandemic.