Karen David of Fear the Walking Dead says fans should brace themselves for Colman Domingo’s “unpredictable” Victor Strand in Season 7.
Here’s what’s in store for Season 7 of Fear The Walking Dead Web Series!
Fear the Walking Dead, an American horror-drama television series broadcast on AMC, began its seventh season on October 17, 2021.  The series is a spin-off of The Walking Dead, which is based on Robert Kirkman’s, Tony Moore’s, and Charlie Adlard’s comic book series of the same name.
Kirkman, David Alpert, Greg Nicotero, Gale Anne Hurd, Scott M. Gimple, Andrew Chambliss, and Ian B. Goldberg are the executive producers, with Chambliss and Goldberg serving as showrunners for the fourth season.
The season follows Morgan’s crew as they fight to survive the nuclear fallout caused by Teddy (John Glover) and his followers. In the meantime, Morgan Jones (Lennie James) and Victor Strand (Colman Domingo) have a philosophical disagreement.
Fear Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson created The Walking Dead, an American post-apocalyptic horror drama television series for AMC. It’s a spin-off of The Walking Dead, which is based on Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard’s comic book series of the same name.
The first three seasons act as a prequel, focusing on a blended family as the zombie apocalypse begins. Seasons after that continue concurrently with the original, with Morgan Jones (Lennie James) from The Walking Dead making an appearance.
The show first aired on August 23, 2015, and its sixth season ended on June 13, 2021. The show has been renewed for a seventh season, which will broadcast on October 17, 2021. Since the fourth season, Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg have served as showrunners, following Erickson from the first three.
- Morgan Jones, played by Lennie James, is a psychologically ill and ruthlessly pragmatic man who was once a member of Rick Grimes’ crew on The Walking Dead. He is currently dating Grace and is the adoptive father of Morgan, Isaac and Rachel’s daughter.
- Alicia Clark (Alycia Debnam-Carey) is Madison’s fiery yet sympathetic daughter and Nick’s sister. She is now the head of a gang of survivors living beneath the Franklin Hotel’s bunker, where Teddy imprisoned her the previous season.
- Victor Strand, played by Colman Domingo, is a brilliant and sophisticated con man turned businessman who makes friends with Nick, Madison, and Alicia. He is currently the authoritarian ruler of the Tower, a new prospering safe-zone.
- Luciana Galvez, played by Danay Garca, is a powerful and cautious former member of Tijuana’s La Colonia neighbourhood. She was one of the survivors saved from the nuclear blast by Althea and Isabelle.
- On The Walking Dead, Austin Amelio plays Dwight, a repentant former Saviors officer who was exiled from Virginia by Rick Grimes’ group. He eventually reconciled with his wife Sherry and is now a member of the Dark Horses, a group of moral outlaws.
- Sarah Rabinowitz, played by Mo Collins, is Wendell’s adoptive sister and a former Marine. She was one of the survivors saved from the nuclear blast by Althea and Isabelle.
- Charlie (Alexa Nisenson) was a little girl who worked for the Vultures as a spy. She was one of the survivors saved from the nuclear blast by Althea and Isabelle.
- Grace Mukherjee, played by Karen David, is a strange woman who used to work at a nuclear power station that went down near the accident site of Morgan’s jet. Morgan Jones, the adoptive mother of Isaac and Rachel’s daughter Morgan, is the man she is now dating.
- Christine Evangelista plays Sherry, Dwight’s wife who escaped the Saviors by fleeing across the country to Texas. She finally reconnected with her spouse and is now a member of the Dark Horses, a group of ethical outlaws.
- Wes is played by Colby Hollman, a nihilistic painter who joins Morgan’s gang. He was one of the survivors recovered from the nuclear blast by Althea and Isabelle.
- June Dorie, played by Jenna Elfman, was a sweet nurse who was married to John. She and her father-in-law, John Dorie Sr., are currently hiding from the nuclear detonation in Teddy’s bunker.
- John Dorie Sr. is played by Keith Carradine, who was also a police officer before the apocalypse. He and his daughter-in-law, June, are currently hiding from the nuclear detonation in Teddy’s bunker.
- Daniel Salazar, played by Rubén Blades, is a brave and practical former Sombra Negra member who created a parental attachment with Charlie. He was one of the survivors recovered from the nuclear blast by Althea and Isabelle.
- Howard is played by Omid Abtahi, a former history teacher whom Strand encountered while fleeing the nuclear catastrophe. He is now Strand’s right-hand man and the deputy leader of the Tower, a thriving new community.
- Will is played by Gus Halper, a former adviser to a democratic senator who lived beneath the Franklin Hotel’s bunker and met Alicia there.
- Emile’s twin brother Josiah LaRoux is played by Demetrius Grosse, who seeks vengeance on Morgan Jones for killing his brother in the previous season.
- Maggie Grace plays Althea “Al” Szewczyk-Przygocki, a curious and tactical journalist who, with the help of her boyfriend, Isabelle, protected most of Morgan’s party from the nuclear bomb.
- Wendell, played by Daryl Mitchell, is Sarah’s adoptive brother who uses a wheelchair.
- Isabelle is played by Sydney Lemmon, and Mickey is played by Aisha Tyler.
Fear The Walking Dead: Season 7 debuted on AMC on October 17, 2021, and will run for 16 episodes till 2022. The series is a spin-off of The Walking Dead, which is based on Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard’s comic book series of the same name.
Kirkman, David Alpert, Greg Nicotero, Gale Anne Hurd, Scott Gimple, Andrew Chambliss, and Ian Goldberg serve as executive producers, with Chambliss and Goldberg serving as showrunners for the fourth season.
The season follows Morgan’s group as they fight to survive the nuclear fallout caused by Teddy (John Glover) and his followers across the Texas terrain. In the meantime, Morgan Jones (Lennie James) and Victor Strand (Colman Domingo) have a philosophical disagreement.
In the aftermath of Teddy’s nuclear blast, a walker walks through an empty wasteland. A walker is stabbed and its rucksack is searched for food by a man wearing a gas mask. He notices a possum that has died on the ground.
Will is a man who goes through a flaming forest late at night. He returns to his van and examines an X-marked map. He goes to sleep after making a tally mark on the wall.
Will gets out of the van the next day. He examines his map and makes a new X. Will travels over a desolate landscape. A walker comes closer. He pulls a pistol from his pocket.
When Will returns to his van, he notices a group of people known as the Stalkers outside fighting walkers. He takes aim at the van’s door with his gun.
Will discovers a lighthouse while walking through the woods. He kills a walker and looks for food, but there is none.
Will returns to the scene of the possum’s death. Later, while roasting it over an open fire, he sobs. A walker approaches him, but he does not brandish a weapon this time. Three riders arrive and assassinate the walker. A rider snaps a photo of the walker who has passed away. Will runs away and trips, knocking himself out.
Will’s clothes are stripped off him and he is scrubbed down in an outdoor shower by masked strangers. Will is being guarded by two men on an elevator. Will bolts as soon as the doors open. Strand apprehends him with a gun.
Will is being interrogated by Strand and Howard while he eats a plate of spaghetti. Will claims that before the fall, he worked as a senator’s aide and was a member of a settlement. The only humans he’s seen are the Stalkers, who slaughter and strip the corpses, he claims.
Will is given a tour of Strand’s tower, which he has turned into a community. Will comes into a wall of images of dead walkers. Strand claims that some occupants of the tower have lost loved ones, and that his rangers search them down and photograph them to provide closure to his tenants.
Strand shows Will the rooftop garden and explains how he created the community by following his intuition. Will makes a remark about Strand’s audacity. Will is not accepted into Strand’s group since he does not share Strand’s goal.
Strand receives a medallion as a farewell gift from Will. Strand identifies it as the medallion he gave Alicia and gives Will the chance to stay at the tower if he can show him where he discovered the medallion. Strand, Will, and a group of rangers go on the hunt for Alicia.
Strand inquires as to why Will has not returned to his farm. Will claims he was kicked out, but that he’s been attempting to make amends with his family. It begins to pour. Rain draws toxins out of the air, so Will orders everyone to put their masks back on.
Will leads the group to his van, which is tucked away behind a protected overpass. Will inquires as to why Strand left his protected fortress to search for her. Strand claims he never said the medallion’s owner was a woman, and he understands Will has been deceiving him. The posse is attacked by stalkers. Strand and Will have taken refuge in the van.
Strand inquires about Alicia, but Will claims he is unaware of her whereabouts. Strand notices a business card for the Franklin Hotel and assumes Teddy took Alicia there. Will ultimately acknowledges that he is aware of Alicia’s existence.
Strand claims he wants to track down Alicia and prove to her that she was mistaken. He leaps from the van and mounts his horse and goes away. Strand has arrived at the lighthouse. He discovers a map to the Franklin Hotel within.
Strand is cornered by Will at the lighthouse. Strand claims he wants to track down Alicia in order to prove to her that his senses can be correct. Will notices that the residents of the tower fear Strand and that he is incapable of leading a community on his own.
Strand tries to tackle Will, but he manages to get away and go outside. He discovers the lighthouse surrounded by walkers and recognises them as Alicia’s bunker occupants.
Strand takes up an axe to slay the zombies. Will fills a generator with gasoline to power the lighthouse beacon, which will provide illumination to combat the walkers.
Strand begins to hunt down and kill zombies. Strand is left fighting in the dark after the generator loses power. Will joins Strand and assists in the slaying of all the zombies. Alicia was not among the walkers, according to Strand. Strand and Will arrive at the Franklin only to discover a heap of ruins.
They enter the bunker, but it has been abandoned for a long time. Because the bunker hasn’t been robbed, Will assumes it wasn’t destroyed by Stalkers. He reads a note left for him by Alicia. It says, “Padre.”
“Padre” signifies the prospect of something better, Will tells Strand. He claims he was hoping to find it first so Alicia wouldn’t have to. Strand recognises Will’s feelings for Alicia and speculates that Alicia may make her way to them.
The lighthouse beacon is brought to the tower by Strand and Will. A walker notices the beacon and approaches it.
Strand, Howard, and Will are standing on the roof of the tower, where the light shines brightly. Attracted by the light, walkers congregate in the parking lot below. Will believes Alicia will find them by following the light.
Leaders who are too devoted to people, according to Strand, fail. Will knows the beacon’s purpose is to keep everyone away, not to attract Alicia.
Will is pushed off the roof by Strand. Howard inquires if a ranger should be dispatched to photograph Will, but Strand informs him that no one is looking for him. Strand’s old buddies may be drawn to the light, according to Howard. They will have to go past the walkers, according to Strand. Will activates the ground underneath him.
The Fear The Walking Dead Web Series has aired seven seasons to date, and we anticipate another entertaining season in the near future. Season 8 has piqued the interest of these fans.
The Fear The Walking Dead Web Series has been acknowledged by an IMDb rating of 7.6 out of 10. This rating has been appraised by more than 121K IMDb users.
In light of what I believe are some overly harsh criticisms of the show, such as the plot isn’t what AMC advertised when the show first premiered, the wrong cast members were chosen since Madison’s, Travis’, Nick’s, Chris’, and Jake’s characters, to name just those who received the most screen time, were written off the show in a very permanent way, etc., I feel compelled to point out a few things that others may have overlooked.
First, when statistical sampling reveals a significant change in the number of viewers, programmes nearly always alter. The shows are filmed for entertaining purposes, but they require consistent funding to stay on the air.
Businesses will only pay what they believe is a reasonable price based on revenue forecasts computed using the aforementioned statistical estimates of how many viewers are viewing the show. Businesses must have adequate advertising budgets, and those monies must be intelligently used in order for them to stay profitable.
Second, when writing scripts for movies and TV series, authors are given a lot of artistic leeway. When it comes to maximising that creative wiggle area, some writers are better than others. After all, there are a variety of reasons why certain films succeed and others fail.
Please give thanks to everyone involved for being able to turn $5 graphic novels into multi-million dollar television shows. It takes a lot more time, effort, and money to succeed in that quest than most people believe, especially when one considers that this TV show’s competition, “The Walking Dead,” is one of the most successful shows in broadcast television history!
Thank you for reading what I thought would take me 5 minutes to write but has turned into several hours!
All Episodes of Fear The Walking Dead Web Series Are Now Streaming on Amazon Prime Video.
Fear The Walking Dead Season 8 will air in 2022 on AMC and will consist of 16 episodes. The series is a spin-off of The Walking Dead, which is based on Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard’s comic book series of the same name.
Kirkman, David Alpert, Greg Nicotero, Gale Anne Hurd, Scott Gimple, Andrew Chambliss, and Ian Goldberg serve as executive producers, with Chambliss and Goldberg serving as showrunners for the fifth season.
The Fear The Walking Dead Web Series Season 7 has got a lot more to be explored. And soon we will come up with something more about it and other new and interesting entertainment! Until then stay up with us.
Do share your opinions in the comment box below. Stay tuned at Trending News Buzz – Latest News, Breaking News, Entertainment, Gaming, Technology News for more similar updates.