Whether by accessing it by Streaming, Twitch or YouTube, the practice of virtual sports via non GamStop bookmakers has become very popular since the beginning of the 2010s. It first developed in Asia, the United States, before heading to Europe. It is a hyper-competitive niche, by the offer of team sponsorships, the publicity that surrounds it and the prize pools that it is likely to offer, with many prizes to be won. Non GamStop bookmakers find there a source of multiplication of their income, access being regulated according to the legislation of the country.
Question From Generation Z!
In the UK, the beginnings of betting on eSports games have been compared to the first steps of Bitcoin games a few years ago. Casino providers recognize the great loyalty of the generation of “millennials” (born around 2000) for this booming gaming industry. The sector raked in over $1 billion in revenue in 2019 and observers are already predicting a strong +79% increase in earnings in 2022.
The Champion Titles that Attract Connected Crowds at Non GamStop Casinos
Some games have quickly become consumer favourites. Some of the most popular include:
- The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive war game, often summed up by its initials in online presentations: CS: GO. It is a team-based multiplayer online shooter game developed by Valve Corporation. It was released in 2012 on PC and consoles, then gradually became available in “free-to-play”, starting in 2018.
- The essential “League of Legends”, aka Lol for insiders, from Riot Games, which gave birth to it in 2009. Two teams of five players compete for about half an hour to defend a base on the map. Each player is responsible for a character with unique qualities and attributions, among the proposed multitude.
- Dota 2, also a product of Valve Corporation, another online multiplayer battle arena, only available on the Steam platform, is also a huge success. The principles of the game are very similar to Lol, with a base to be protected from the enemy team also of 5 players and whose own base must be destroyed.
- Call of Duty Vanguard, released at the end of 2021, is the 18ᵉ episode of the series released in 2003 and is set at the end of the Second World War when Germany is losing the war.
- Let’s mention other successful games without exhausting the whole list: Starcraft 2, Fortnite, which has several game modes (Save the world: 4 players against Zombies; Royal Battle where up to 100 players compete, hoping to become the last survivor…), Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Surveillance…
Retransmissions of eGames Are Exploding Audience Scores in Non GamStop Casinos!
These ESports games attract a young audience, called Generation Z, from the years 98 to 2010. For this audience, virtual games are gradually taking over in non GamStop casinos. The League of Legends World Championships, for example, are the most watched in the history of electronic games, with meetings in all the capitals and cities that matter in the world, including one hundred million spectators gathered virtually for the meeting under the Eiffel Tower in Paris, more than the Superbowl in the United States!
Giant stadiums will soon be too small!
As a result, more and more platforms are taking their mark… and their margins, with significant odds. All you have to do is find out about the time window authorised by the non GamStop casino in question. The organisers of these competitions rent – or even build – entire stadiums in order to be able to broadcast live, thanks to a few major international channels, any match and tournament that will take place.
Blizzard Entertainment, owning the Blizzard Arena in Los Angeles, for example, organises the Overwatch League. Each team permanently wears the colours of a major city in the world. The final is played in New York and the team that wins can win a million dollars. Non GamStop casinos have never reaped so many profits
The American gambling market is therefore particularly fond of it, which is not afraid to give into gigantism. Among the highlights are the HyperX ESport Arena in Las Vegas, at the Luxor (Hotel-Casino, 5 stars); the Copper Box Arena in London; the KeyArena in Seattle, which sponsors Dota 2 teams from around the world, giving them outstanding prizes.
Franchises and streaming providers brew millions a year, far more than the money earned by online casinos and frequently invite professional players.
Regarding France, the AccorHotels Arena, in the 12ᵉ arrondissement of Paris, hosted the final of the League of Legends world championship on November 10, 2019, while the Zénith de Paris organised the Mid-Season Invitational in 2018.
The Very Lucrative Sponsorship of the Best Professional Teams
The most popular online casino bookmakers are Betway, Mister Green, William Hill, Unibet and 10Bet, whose giant advertising displays are increasingly flooding our cities. Through their odds systems, they ensure rapid earnings and income. A cause of this success is also based on the proliferation of increasingly common sponsorships and partnerships.
Thus, for example, Betway has partnered with Ninjas in Pyjamas and its Casino sponsors the team, which excels in CS: GO. It also sponsors the ESL counter-Strike tournament in 2019 and the League of Legends team PSG-LGD. All these proactive (and highly interested) actions contribute to its rating climbing vertically!
Generation Z: a Technological Revolution in Entertainment Modes
These supervisions of teams and associations help these non GamStop casinos to gain visibility and considerably increase their level of popularity in the minds of young, brand-sensitive audiences. Thus Unibet has a contract in due form with the NBA American Basketball League and more or less absorbs all the enthusiasts of this number one sport in the United States.
During the pandemic and the refocusing of the markets towards teleworking and tele-leisure, its natural counterpart, ESport has become all the more a gold mine for its investors. This, thanks to the speed of online betting, is streaming.
Comments are closed.