Hey readers, it’s time to grab your dancing shoes! Why? Because here we have gathered all the news for Dancing With The Stars Season 29, and after reading this you probably won’t stop enjoying it. Yes, watching a show is fun of course, but if you also love to read, you would not like to miss it, right?
If you love to watch reality shows, then this is definitely for you! Don’t miss All You Need To Know About Bachelorette Season 17
About Dancing With The Stars Season 29
If you love the horror vibe but can’t decide on what to watch, then this is exactly what you are looking for! Also read Is Walking Dead Season 12 Happening?
Cast of Dancing With The Stars Season 29
Every season of Dancing With The Stars brings in a set of new stars and dancers on board. Likewise, the 29th season welcomed a well known bunch of celebrities and dancers to the show. But the couples were announced only on the show premiere.
List of ‘Stars’ In The Show
- Kaitlyn Bristowe
- AJ McLean
- Anne Heche
- Jesse Metcalfe
- Monica Aldema
- Carole Baskin
- Vernon Davis
- Skai Jackson
- Justina Machado
- Nev Schulman
- Charles Oakley
- Johnny Weir
- Chrishell Stause
- Jeannie Mai
Trivia 1: Kaitlyn Bristowe was announced as the first celebrity participant of Dancing With The Stars Season 29 while she was part of another reality show Bachelorette Season 11.
Trivia 2: Jeannie was forced to step back from Dancing With The Stars season 29 after being diagnosed with epiglottis.
List of ‘Pros’ In The Cast
- Brandon Armstrong
- Keo Motsepe
- Alan Bersten
- Sasha Farber
- Val Chmerkovskiy
- Artem Chigvintsev
- Peta Murgatroyd
- Cheryl Burke
- Sharna Burgess
- Jenna Johnson
- Daniella Karagach
- Pasha Pashkov
- Gleb Savchenko
- Emma Slater
- Britt Stewart
Trivia: This season’s line up of professional dancers in Dancing With The Stars was revealed on the 18th of August, 2020. In this season, we had ten professionals from the previous seasons of the show returning.
- Tyra Banks, the new host of Season 29. She is also the show’s executive producer.
Trivia: This is the first season of Dancing With The Stars where we witnessed only one host.
Judges of The Show
- Bruno Tonioli
- Carrie Ann Inaba
- Derek Hough
- Len Goodman
Trivia: Len Goodman was not seated in the judges panel in the 29th season of Dancing With The Stars due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, but definitely has a role in sharing his expertise. He was replaced by Derek Hough on the panel.
If you love to watch animated series, then don’t miss Did You Hear A Bug’s Life 2?
Couples In Dancing With The Stars Season 29
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev
- Nelly and Daniella Karagach
- Justin Machado and Sasha Farber
- Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson
- Johnny Weir and Britt Stewart (Eliminated in week 10)
- Skai Jackson and Alan Bersten (Eliminated in week 10)
- AJ Mclean and Cheryl Burke (Eliminated in week 9)
- Jeannie Mai and Brandon Armstrong (Withdrew for health reasons in week 8)
- Chrishell Stause and Gleb Savchenko (Eliminated in week 8)
- Monica Aldema and Val Chmerkovskiy (Eliminated in week 7)
- Vernon Davis and Peta Murgatroyd (Eliminated in week 6)
- Jesse Metcalfe and Sharna Burgess (Eliminated in week 5)
- Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe (Eliminated in week 4)
- Carole Baskin and Pasha Pashkov (Eliminated in week 3)
- Charles Oakley and Emma Slater (Eliminated in week 2)
If you are looking for a unique mother-daughter story, then this is exactly what you would like! Give it a read Peeping Into Ginny And Georgia!
Winners of Dancing With The Stars Season 29
Here’s a short clip of their dances from the show. You can watch it below:
Isn’t the clip just mind-blowing? Just like us, you definitely feel like grooving to the beats, right?
New Rules For Dancing With The Stars Season 29
If you want to watch something from the 90s but can’t surely decide on what, then also read The Golden Child(1986)- All You Need To Know!