Discussion on coronavirus is the center of every topic now. It is becoming more threatening day by day. In 2017 a medical journal revealed that gadgets contained a host of bacteria and viruses. People didn’t take it seriously back then. But now under the threat of COVID-19 attack, it seems that we need to care about it. We need to learn how to keep our devices clean as well as make ourselves safe.
Read about Christiano Ronaldo and Coronavirus here.
Coronavirus Pandemic is an ongoing Pandemic. SARS-CoV-2 Is the main cause of COVID-19 disease. This outbreak was identified in Wuhan, China for the first time. But the current center of this virus outbreak in Europe. World Health Organization already officially declared it as the Pandemic of the century on 11th March 2020. Numerous new cases file every day, and it increases by every passing day.
It is becoming more lethal because of common symptoms like cough, fever, breathing complications. This virus spreads between people via respiratory droplets. The world is almost on curfew now. All kind of gatherings, meetings, travels, the celebration has been stopped. Institutions, universities all are shutting down just to prevent the coronavirus from spreading.
Read how many affected in Italy here.
We also need to be aware of our hygiene including our gadgets. We are almost stiff without daily useful gadgets like a Smartphone and laptops. So, we need to clean them as well.
10 Things To Do And Not To Do While Cleaning Our Gadgets (How To Clean Devices?)
There are a few things we need to keep in mind while cleaning our gadgets.
- Don’t use vinegar to clean your mobile. Use 70 percent Isopropyl Alcohol instead of that.
- Don’t spray cleaners directly on phones. Spray the cleaner first on a soft cloth and then use that cloth on the device.
- Don’t dip your phone in water unless it has IP68 rated waterproofing. Check the specifications carefully.
- Don’t use rough towels, it may damage the screen.
- While using cleansing liquid keep in mind that no liquid gets into the device.
- Use compressed air to clean your laptop or computer keyboard.
- Cleansing gels are also useful for cleaning laptops and computers.
- Remember to clean power buttons, home button also.
- Clean phone case respectively and make sure it is well dried, otherwise, it can damage your phone.
- Unless phones and laptops came in contact with an infected person, you don’t need to clean them multiple times. Once or twice in 24 hours is enough.
This article will provide additional help on how to keep your phone clean.
So, now you know how to clean your gadgets. Be safe out there also help others to keep safe.