World Health Organization confirmed today that the fatal disease of Corona Virus is a Pandemic. This means that the virus has acquired its place all over the world.
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said something today that should not come as a surprise to all of us. The novel coronavirus has swept the world, infecting more than 120,000 people in more than 100 countries.
In a press conference today Tedros said – “WHO has been assessing this outbreak around the clock and we’re deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity and the alarming levels of inaction.”
“We have therefore assessed that Covid-19 can be characterized by “pandemic,” Going on to argue that the designation did not mean the situation was hopeless: “All countries can still change the course of this pandemic.”
More About Corona Virus
The news came after identified cases multiplied in the US in the period of only two days, Chancellor Angela Merkel in Germany said that 60 to 70 per cent of Germans could get the virus.
Italy secures its whole population and warned the world that they were coming up short on ICU limit. Also, in Italy, there are about 12,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases. Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has sent out an order to shut down schools, gyms, museums, nightclubs and other venues across the country.
While specialists cautioned, a more significant number of different nations were on target for massive flare-ups and medicinal services limit issues.
Points To Avoid Corona
Given below are some simple measured you cant take to avoid this fatal Corona Virus. These are the key points you should always keep in mind
- Sniffle and cough into tissues or the lawbreaker of your elbow. If you get bodily fluid or spit on your skin, clear it off immediately. Abstain from touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands with hand wash or use a hand sanitizer that contains liquor of some sort.
- Evade close contact with individuals who are wiped ill, especially individuals displaying cold, cough and fever. Because these are the main symptoms of the virus
- Always and always clean surfaces, for example, ledges and door handles, with a disinfectant
- Remain at home when you’re ill.
- Avoid crowded places. Even if you are going out always wear a mask.
We hope that you will follow the step mentioned above and be as safe as possible.