The 100 is an American post apocalyptic science fiction drama television show which was premiered on 19th March, 2014 on the CW and ended on 30th September, 2020. Cast of the 100 is something that you must know.
The show is developed by Jason Rothenberg, the series loosely based on the young adult novel series of the same name by Kass Morgan.
The 100 follows post apocalyptic survivors from a space habitat, the Ark who returns to Earth nearly a century after a devastating nuclear apocalypse. The first people sent to earth are a group of juvenile delinquents who encounter descendants of survivors of the nuclear disasters on the earth.
What is Cast of The 100?
Cast of the 100 is really incredible therefore Check out the list of Cast of The 100 along with their characters below –
- Eliza Tayloras Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turcoas Abigail “Abby” Griffin (seasons 1–6; guest season 7)
- Thomas McDonellas Finn Collins (seasons 1–2)
- Eli Goreeas Wells Jaha (season 1; guest season 2)
- Marie Avgeropoulosas Octavia Blake
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Kelly Hu as Callie “Cece” Cartwig (season 1)
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green (seasons 1–5; guest season 6)
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan (seasons 1–4)
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha (seasons 1–5)
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane (seasons 1–6)
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes (seasons 2–7; recurring season 1)
- Ricky Whittle as Lincoln (seasons 2–3; recurring season 1)
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy (seasons 3–7; recurring seasons 1–2)
- Zach McGowan as Roan (season 4; recurring season 3; guest season 7)
- Tasya Teles as Echo / Ash (seasons 5–7; guest seasons 2–3; recurring season 4)
- Shannon Kook as Jordan Green (seasons 6–7; guest season 5)
- JR Bourne as Russell Lightbourne / Malachi / Sheidheda (season 7; recurring season 6)
- Chuku Modu as Gabriel Santiago (season 7; recurring season 6)
- Shelby Flannery as Hope Diyoza (season 7; guest season 6)
What is the Plot of The 100?
Ninety seven years after a devastating nuclear apocalypse, most human life on the earth gets wipes out and thousands of people now live in a space station which is orbiting the earth and they call it the Ark.
Three generations are now born in space but when life support systems on the Ark starts to fail, one hundred juvenile detainees are sent to earth in a last attempt to find out whether it is habitable or at least save resources for the remaining residents of the Ark.
They also find out some has been survived apocalypse which are the Grounders who live in clans locked in a power to struggle.
In season 2, forty eight of the remaining detainees are captured and taken to Mount Weather by the mountain man.
Watch out the trailer of the 100 series in given below video. By watching this video you will get an idea regarding this show and also it will become easy for you to decide whether to watch this series or not. So enjoy the trailer guys.
What Are the Reviews for the 100?
Rotten tomatoes has given the show on an average 93 percent rating for its all seven seasons. And the website states for the show as –
“Although flooded with stereotypes, the suspenseful atmosphere helps make The 100 a rare high-concept guilty pleasure.”
The Boston Globe’s Brian Lowry said that –
“Our attraction to Apocalypse TV runs deep, as our culture plays out different futuristic possibilities. That’s still no reason to clone material, nor is it a reason to deliver characters who are little more than stereotypes.”
The A.V. Club’s Kyle Fowle said that –
“Very few shows manage to really push the boundaries of moral compromise in a way that feels legitimately difficult. […] The 100 has done the same, presenting a finale that doesn’t shy away from the morally complex stakes it’s spent a whole season building up.”
The Huffington Post’s Maureen Ryan wrote that –
“I’ve rarely seen a program demonstrate the kind of consistency and thematic dedication that The 100 has shown in its first two seasons. This is a show about moral choices and the consequences of those choices, and it’s been laudably committed to those ideas from Day 1.”
GN‘s Eric Goldman said the second season “elevated the series into the upper echelon, as the show become one of the coolest and most daring series on TV these days”
So here we have checked out the ultimate Cast of the 100. Hope you guys enjoyed it.