In this article, we will discuss the topics like, What is the net worth of Cash Warren? Everything about Cash Warren and also How much money has he amassed? Therefore, if this is something that piques your curiosity, stick with us.
What Is the Net Worth Of Cash Warren?
An American producer named Cash Warren has a net worth of $50 million. Warren worked on the crew of the 2005 movie “Fantastic Four,” and he has been a producer on a number of projects, including the TV show “Being Terry Kennedy” and the documentaries “Rising Son: The Legend of Skateboarder Christian Hosoi” (2006) and “Crips and Bloods: Made in America” (2008).
Cash Warren is probably best known for being married to Jessica Alba, who is an actress and businesswoman. Cash also owns Pair of Thieves, a successful company that makes socks.
Cash Warren was born in Los Angeles, California, on January 10, 1979. His full name is Cash Garner Warren. He is the son of actor Sue Narramore and “Hill Street Blues” star Michael Warren, who played Bobby Hill in the 1980s. Cash went to the Crossroads School in Santa Monica. He then went to Yale University and got a degree in Political Science in 2001.
Cash was part of the crew for the movies “Taxi” in 2004 and “Fantastic Four” in 2005. In 2006, he oversaw the making of the documentary “Rising Son: The Legend of Skateboarder Christian Hosoi.” After that, he made the documentary “Crips and Bloods: Made in America” in 2008 and the TV show “Being Terry Kennedy” in 2010. Warren made the movie “In the Blood” in 2014. Gina Carano, Cam Gigandet, and Danny Trejo were in it. In 2015, he was in charge of three projects: the miniseries “Keswanis: A Most Modern Family,” the TV show “Meet the Keswanis,” and the “30 for 30” episode “Sole Man.”
In 2014, Cash and his friends Alan Stewart and Dave Ehrenberg started a sock company called Pair of Thieves. By the end of the year, Pair of Thieves had made a deal with Target to sell their socks in 1,800 of the store’s locations. Pair of Thieves has worked with Nordstrom and Disney. After five years in business, the company’s annual sales went from $250,000 to more than $30 million. In 2017, the company started a project called “Black Out + White Out.” “People who are homeless ask for socks the most, but they don’t get them very often. Let’s try to change it. When you buy socks from our Blackout/Whiteout collection, we give socks and other basic necessities to people who need them.” As of this writing, three million pairs of socks have been given away by the company.
In 2017, Warren and Alba bought an 8,829-square-foot home in Beverly Hills for close to $10 million. They bought the house from Hollywood executive Mike Medavoy. It has seven bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, a swimming pool, a spa, and a guesthouse on 1.85 acres.
Fantastic Four is a superhero movie, but for Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, it turned into a love story. In 2004, when Alba was playing Sue Storm, aka the Invisible Woman, and Warren was working as a director’s assistant, they met on the set. Not long after they met for the first time, Alba and Warren felt like they had something in common.
In the September 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan, Alba said, “Right after I met Cash, I called my best friend and said, ‘I met this guy, and I feel like I’ve known him forever, and I’m going to know him for the rest of my life.'”
In May 2008, they got married in a surprise ceremony. Their first daughter, Honor, was born less than a month later. They had another daughter named Haven and a son named Hayes. Even though they’ve been together for almost 20 years, they’re stronger than ever and still help each other.
“Romantic feelings come and go, but the real question is, does that person have your back?” Alba said this to Cosmopolitan. “No matter where life takes you, you have to work as a team, and I want a friend for that.”
Read on to find out more about the relationship between Jessica Alba and Cash Warren-
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren meet on the set of the 2004 movie “Fantastic Four.”
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren are having their first child together. It is due in December 2007.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren get married in December 2007.
- Jessica Alba gets married to Cash Warren on May 19, 2008.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have their first child on June 7, 2008.
- On January 10, 2009, Jessica Alba throws a birthday party for Cash Warren as a surprise.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren say they are having their second child on February 16, 2011.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have their second child on August 13, 2011.
- Jessica Alba said in January 2013 that she and Cash Warren have “the same spirit.”
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have been married for 5 years on May 19, 2013.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren go to the beach on February 11, 2017.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren say they are having their third child on July 17, 2017.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have their third child on December 31, 2017.
- On January 10, 2018, Jessica Alba sends Cash Warren a sweet birthday message.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren mark 10 years of marriage on May 19, 2018.
- On December 15, 2019, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren show up with their children on the red carpet.
- In June 2020, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren talk about how they raise their children.
- Jessica Alba says that Cash Warren helped her get over her self-doubt on January 18, 2021.
- On Father’s Day, June 20, 2021, Jessica Alba gives Cash Warren a shout-out.
- Jessica Alba talks about what makes her marriage to Cash Warren work on September 10, 2021.
- On May 19, 2022, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren will be married for 14 years.
- Jessica Alba thinks about her secret wedding to Cash Warren in July 2022.
So that is all in this article “Cash Warren Net Worth” We hope you learn something. Therefore, keep an eye out and stay in touch. Follow us on trendingnewsbuzz.com to find the best and most interesting content from all over the web.