Canada’s Drag Race is a reality competition television series.
Blue Ant Studios has produced this show which is based on the American series RuPaul’s Drag Race.
Trevor Boris is the leading producer of the second season. RuPaul Charles, Randy Lennox, Randy Barbato, and Mike Bickerton are the executive producers of this Canadian show.
This series is the fourth international version of the Drag franchise.
Canada’s Drag Race has two seasons.
Canada’s Drag Race has completed its single-season successfully with 14 episodes, which aired on July 2, 2020, on Crave network. Its first season has a total of 12 contestants.
In this show, the Drag Queens showcase their Canadian charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent to win this show.
The second season will have 12 contestants announced on September 24, 2021.
What Is the Plotline of the Reality Competition Show Canada’s Drag Race?
There are 12 contestants in a reality show where the Drag queens showcase their Canadian charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent. They compete with each other to become Canada’s First Drag Superstar and win the $100,000 grand prize.
Priyanka is the winner of the first season, with Rita Baga and Scarlett BoBo as Runner-up. She got the title of Drag Queen.
Brooke Lynn Hytes is hosting the show. The first two episodes of the show have come out.
Isis Couture has won the first episode, and Beth is the first contestant eliminated from the show.
Pythia has won the second episode, and Oceana Aqua-Black is the contestant eliminated from the show.
The Release Date; When Will the Reality Competition Show Canada’s Drag Race Come Into Existence for the Audience?
In January 2021, the makers had announced that they renewed the show for the second season.
On October 14, 2021, the second season of Canada’s Drag Race has aired on Crave network in Canada. At present, there is only two episodes have come out. The second episode has aired on October 21, 2021, on Crave network. The show is still airing on Crave network.
What Are the Names of the Contestants and Judges Involved in the Reality Competition Tv Show Canada’s Drag Race?
The contestants who participated in the first season of Canada’s Drag Race are as follows:
- Adriana is 29 years old from Quebec City, Quebec.
- Eve 6000 is 29 years old from Toronto, Ontario.
- Gia Metric is 29 years old from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Icesis Couture is 34 years old from Ottawa, Ontario.
- Kendall Gender is 30 years old from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Kimora Amourn is 34 years old from Scarborough, Ontario.
- Pythia is 26 years old from Montreal, Quebec.
- Stephanie Prince is 24 years old from Calgary, Alberta.
- Suki Doll is 27 years old from Montreal, Quebec.
- Synthia Kiss is 29 years old from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Oceane Aqua Black is 35 years old from Quebec City, Quebec.
- Beth is 24 years old from Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Judges of the show are as follows:
- Caitlin Cronenberg(photographer), Hollywood Jade(choreographer), Fefe Dobson(singer-songwriter), Connor Jessup(actor), Emma Hunter(actress and comedian), Gigi Gorgeous(YouTuber and model), and Mitsou(singer and actress) are the Judges of the second season of the show.
What Are the Ratings of the Show Canada’s Drag Race?
The critics and audiences loved the first season of the show very much.
The ratings for the second season of the show are not available yet. But, the ratings for the first season are available. It has a good rating of 7.3 out of 10 on IMDb.
The show has scored 4 out of 5 stars on Commonsensemedia.
Where Can Watch The Show CANADA’S DRAG RACE Season 2?
You can watch the second season of Canada’s Drag Race on Crave network in Canada and worldwide on WOW Presents Plus streaming service.
You can also watch the show on BBC iPlayer. We will let you know when it will be made available on other platforms.
If you love to watch reality competition shows, where contestants compete with each other with their talents to win the show, then you can enjoy this show. The critics and audience have given good remarks to the show.
Who will win the second season of Canada’s Drag Race show? Let us know in the comment section below.
Until then, keep enjoying Canada’s Drag Race Season 2!