Bruno Mars Net Worth: Catch the Latest Details!
Bruno Mars’ net worth is expected to be $175 million as of 2022, according to Forbes. One of the most successful recording artists in the world, he earns a fortune from his music.
“Bruno Mars” is the stage name of Peter Gene Hernandez, an American singer, dancer, and record producer from Hawaii.
It was Mars’ debut track, “Just The Way You Are,” that first garnered him attention. Mars has sold more than 130 million albums worldwide, making him one of the most popular musicians of all time.
Bruno Mars: Early Life
On the 8th of October, 1985, Peter Gene Hernandez “Bruno Mars” was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. For the most of his youth, Mars was surrounded by a musical family. Pete and Bernie have a kid named Pete. When Mars was a newborn, he was given the name “Bruno” because of his red hair.
Mars was a member of a band at Roosevelt High School, when he was a student. After working with artists like Travie McCoy and K’Naan in the early 2000s, he decided to focus on music full time.
Bruno Mars: Career
When Bruno Mars began his professional music career, he went under the stage name ‘Bruno Mars.’ After signing with Motown Records in 2004, Bruno had the opportunity to meet producer and composer Philip Lawrence, who was also a member of the same label as Bruno at the time of their meeting.
In 2006, Philip Lawrence brought Mars to the attention of Atlantic Records. With the rise of his singing career, Mars also teamed with Philip Lawrence and Ari Levine to form a record-producing and songwriting partnership, in addition to his work as a solo performer.
With the release of his first breakthrough single, ‘Just The Way You Are,’ from his album ‘Doo-Woops & Hooligans,’ Mars achieved a peak position of No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. “The Year’s Finest Pop Debut,” as the press dubbed the record, rocketed Mars to international fame.
He released his second studio album in 2012, entitled ‘Unorthodox Jukebox,’ which featured the hit single “Locked Out of Heaven,” which peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 for more than six weeks in 20 countries.
Following his enormous worldwide popularity, his record went on to become a critical and economic triumph as well.
Since then, Bruno Mars has established himself as a global musician who has collaborated with some of the world’s most celebrated artists, including Beyonce and Cardi B.
Bruno Mars’ net worth is expected to reach $175 million by 2022, according to estimates.
Bruno Mars Career: Highlights
- Grenade (Song, 2010)
- Marry You (Song, 2010)
- The Lost Planet (Album, 2010)
- Just The Way You Are (Song, 2010)
- BET Awards (Video of the Year, 2010) – Nominated
- Earth to Mars (Album, 2011)
- Unorthodox Jukebox (Album, 2012)
- When I Was Your Man (Song, 2012)
- That’s What I Like (Song, 2016)
- 24K Magic (Song, 2016)
- Finesse (Music Video, 2018)
- Grammy Awards (Album of the Year, 2018) – Won
Read More: Garrison Mathews Girlfriend Lindsey Nance?
Bruno Mars Famous and Favourite Quotes
- “I can’t even speak Hawaiian, but if you go there and listen to a Hawaiian song, you get captured because it’s so beautiful like the melody is just gorgeous and you know Bob Markley is on the radio every single day.”
- “It’s just all love. That’s what music is. That’s why music is created. To make people feel good, to uplift people. That’s what musicians are for: to give everyone an escape, to let everyone feel good and take people out of everyday problems so that they can hear music and sing words that are hopefully relatable.”
- “I write a lot of songs about being in love, how beautiful women are but I’ve definitely experienced that other side of love where you’re in a situation where you love a girl so much but you just know for a fact that she doesn’t love you the same. “Grenade” is the extreme way of saying “I’d do anything for you and why can’t I feel you would do the same for me?”
- “You know, when Michael Jackson does the moonwalk, he’s showing off! When Prince or Hendrix do a guitar solo, it’s confidence! I would hate to be at a show and some nervous wreck is sweating up there and doesn’t feel like he deserves to be there.”
- “I watch the best. I’m a big fan of Elvis. I’m a big fan of 1950s Elvis when he would go on stage and scare people because he was a force and girls would go nuts! You can say the same thing for Prince or The Police. It’s just guys who know that people are here to see a show, so I watch those guys and I love studying them because I’m a fan.”
Bruno Mars is currently regarded as one of the world’s most popular musicians. His songs ’24K Magic’ and ‘Just The Way You Are’ have gained him widespread recognition, and he has worked with a number of well-known artists, like Damian Marley and David Guetta, to create new music.