The Bill And Ted adventures around the trilogy movie series have been wonderful! And so here is why we have been considering this as an addition to your watchlist. Here is a lot you need to know about Bill And Ted! Let’s dig out some relevant information!
Bill & Ted Face the Music is a comedy film directed by Dean Parisot and written by Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon that will be released in 2020. It is the third instalment in the Bill & Ted movie franchise and the sequel to Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey (1991).
Bill, Ted, and the Grim Reaper are played by Alex Winter, Keanu Reeves, and William Sadler, respectively, with Kristen Schaal, Samara Weaving, Brigette Lundy-Paine, Anthony Carrigan, Erinn Hayes, Jayma Mays, Holland Taylor, Kid Cudi, Jillian Bell, and Beck Bennett joining the cast.
Bill and Ted must compose a song to reconcile humanity before space-time is destroyed in the film. The script was written in 2010, but it wasn’t until 2018 that a production contract was finalised. On July 1, 2019, filming began.
United Artists Releasing released Bill & Ted Face the Music in theatres and on Premium VOD simultaneously in the United States on August 28, 2020. The performances and script garnered mostly excellent reviews from critics, with many hailing it as a welcome return to form for the series.
It stars Alex Winter and Keanu Reeves as William “Bill” S. Preston Esq. and Ted “Theodore” Logan, two metalhead slacker friends who travel through time and beyond while attempting to fulfil their destiny of establishing a utopian society in the cosmos through their music.
Also read: Recapping Killing Eve Season 2!
- Keanu Reeves as Ted “Theodore” Logan
- Alex Winter as William S. “Bill” Preston, Esq.
- Kristen Schaal as Kelly, daughter of Rufus and the Great Leader, and a messenger from the future.
- Samara Weaving as Theadora “Thea” Preston, Bill and Joanna’s daughter
- Brigette Lundy-Paine as Wilhelmina “Billie” Logan, Ted and Elizabeth’s daughter
- Anthony Carrigan as Dennis Caleb McCoy, an emotionally insecure, time-traveling robot sent by the Great Leader to kill Bill and Ted.
- Erinn Hayes as Princess Elizabeth Logan, Ted’s wife
- Jayma Mays as Princess Joanna Preston, Bill’s wife
- Amy Stoch as Missy, Bill & Ted’s former step-mother, now married to Deacon
- Holland Taylor as The Great Leader, the most powerful person in the universe
- Kid Cudi as himself
- William Sadler as the Grim Reaper, the Personification of Death who had a falling out with Bill & Ted due to a lawsuit.
- Jillian Bell as Dr. Taylor Wood, Bill & Ted’s families’ therapist
- Hal Landon Jr. as Chief Logan, Ted’s father.
- Beck Bennett as Officer Deacon Logan, Ted’s younger brother and Missy’s husband.
- DazMann Still as Jimi Hendrix
- Jeremiah Craft as Louis Armstrong
- Daniel Dorr as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Sharon Gee as Ling Lun
- Patty Anne Miller as Grom, a drummer from 10,000 BC
In the year 2020, Bill and Ted have failed to write the predicted song that will bring the world together. Their marriages and jobs are breaking down, and time and space are collapsing around them.
Kelly, the daughter of Bill and Ted’s time-traveling guide Rufus, comes to San Dimas, California, to transport them to the year 2720 AD. Her mother, the Great Leader, warns them that they only have until 7:17 p.m. that night to finish the song, or reality will crumble.
They use Rufus’s time-traveling phone booth to receive the music from their future selves since they are afraid they will not be able to write it in time. They discover, however, that their future selves have failed to write the song, that their wives have abandoned them, and that they are blaming their shortcomings on their prior selves.
Bill And Ted Face The Music is the third sequel to the Bill And Ted Movie Series and it did gain an IMDb rating of 6 out of 10 which is good to go. The movie has been praised and acknowledged by more than 40K users on IMDb. You can proceed watching the movie and once you are done, do let us know how much you loved it!
Also read: Can We Expect Days Gone 2?
In order to save time as we know it, Bill and Ted must write a new song. This mission takes them on a time-traveling rollercoaster, where they meet various future incarnations of themselves. An entertaining time travel video that ignores time travel’s laws.
The film eloquently shows the notion of believing in yourself and your ambitions, no matter how many people try to discourage you along the road. Goals change throughout time, and learning to let go of certain unattainable goals is a necessary part of life, especially as new life goals emerge, such as marriage and raising a family.
With Bill & Ted as their future counterparts, Keanu and Alex have the most fun, allowing for more creative licence. The film’s standouts are Samara Weaving and Brigette Lundy-Paine, who appear to be having a lot of fun playing Bill and Ted’s daughters.
Bill & Ted’s dialogue is identical to that of the previous two films, except they are now much older and must balance a family while rescuing the universe. Thea and Billie (Their Daughters) were also given a lot of attention. These two characters have a lot more to offer fans, and their character arcs are fantastic.
Overall the film is good to go be it plot, theme, cast, acting, or script.
The Bill And Ted Movie trilogy: Bill And Ted Face The Music is streaming on YouTube and is also available on Amazon Prime Video and Hulu. For either of these streaming services you need to get a subscription for watching the movie.
Also read: Blade Runner 2049 Ending Explained!
Bill And Ted Face The Music as well as the Bill And Ted Movie Series has got a lot more to be explored. And soon we will come up with something more about it and other entertainment! Until then stay up with us.
Do share your opinions in the comment box below. Stay tuned at Trending News Buzz – Latest News, Breaking News, Entertainment, Gaming, Technology News for more similar updates.