The Bachelorette Season 17 is a television series which features a single woman who is in her quest to find her true love while dating various men over a period of a few weeks. Wow! Isn’t it an amazing show to see the dating world from multiple angles? Because you know every human is not the same!
The first season of Bachelorette premiered on the 8th of January 2003. Since then, the show has been so popular that it continues to air till date. It has 18 seasons as of now. In this article we have covered everything you should know about Bachelorette Season 17. Read on to know!
Also read, Is NOS4A2 Season 3 Cancelled?
Bachelorette Season 17 stars Katie Thurston, a 30 year-old single woman in search of her ideal match.She is a bank marketing manager from Washington, who on dating several men in a course of 10 episodes decides whom to marry.
Katie Thurston previously appeared in The Bachelor Season 25 where she was rejected by Matt James in the eleventh week.
The main idea of this show is to help a woman find her true love from a group of selected men. Bachelorette Season 17 premiered on the 7th of June, 2021, with Katie and thirty men contestants, and it concluded on the 9th of August, 2021.
Don’t miss, Minions 2 Is On The Way!
Trivia: On the 18th of March, 2021, the official social media page of Bachelorette announced a number of 34 contestants for season 17, but all were not included.
Original Network: American Broadcasting Company(ABC)
Release Date: June 7, 2021
No. Of Episodes: 10
Awards: People’s Choice Award for Favourite Competition Contestant
Filming And Development of Bachelorette Season 17
In February 2021, the search for the new bachelorette began and five women were named as desirable. Later, on March 15, 2021, Katie Thurston was announced as the season 17’s Bachelorette by Emmanuel Acho.
It was initially decided that the filming process for Bachelorette Season 17 would begin at ‘Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge’ in Canada. But due to quarantine guidelines mandatory to travel to Canada, they stepped back, and then the filming scenes were relocated to ‘Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa’ in New Mexico.
Contestants In Bachelorette Season 17
The seventeenth season of Bachelorette had 30 contestants. Here’s a list of the top 10 contestants for you:
- Blake Moynes, a wildlife manager.
- Justin Glaze, an investment sales consultant.
- Greg Grippo, a marketing sales representative.
- Michael Allio, a business owner.
- Andrew Spencer, a football player.
- Michael Planeta, a gym owner.
- Brendan Scanzano, a firefighter trainee.
- Aaron Clancy, an insurance agent.
- Hunter Montgomery, a software strategist.
- James Bonsall, a software salesman.
Also read, Blue Story Movie Review
Who Is The Winner of Bachelorette Season 17?
Katie Thurston ultimately chose Blake Moynes by accepting his proposal, which makes him the winner of Bachelorette season 17.
Episodes of Bachelorette Season 17
Season 17 of Bachelorette has ten episodes in total.
- Episode 1: The opening episode with 30 charming men in a hope to get lucky in love with Katie Thurston.
- Episode 2: The suitors receive a wake-up call because Katie asks all of them a question about who is there for the right reasons.
- Episode 3: The men in the house share some of their personal stories and here the drama begins to roll.
- Episode 4: The gang plays a series of ‘truth or dare’ in the house and a couple of other girls join the crew.
- Episode 5: Katie and Andrew S. share an important conversation about their future which brings her a step closer to finding a match.
- Episode 6: One of the suitors in the house opens up to Katie with his own vows in a ceremonial proposal.
- Episode 7: Four men join Katie on an artistic exploration where Katie second-guesses the rose ceremony decision.
- Episode 8: Katie’s former suitors express their realizations and all the men reunite for the first time after the round of eliminations.
- Episode 9: Katie is anxious about continuing the journey after a series of an unexpected and disheartening departure.
- Episode 10: The three finalists try to make sense of what happened and Katie finally accepts Blake’s proposal.
Summing it up, that was all that we had for Bachelorette season 17. Hope it was helpful. Tell us about your thoughts in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you!