Azure Exam AZ-305 Questions Answers
What Is the [AZ-305] Azure Solutions Architect Expert Exam?
The AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (beta) exam, which will be released in November 2021, is a new expert-level certification for Solutions Architect. This exam will take the place of the AZ-303 (Azure Architect Technologies) and AZ-304 (Azure Architect Design) examinations, which will both be phased out on March 31, 2022. The candidate for this exam should be familiar with the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework and Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework for building and executing Azure solutions architecture.
What is Microsoft’s motivation for making this change?
Microsoft is always examining its programme and certification to ensure that it meets industry standards simplilearn. They continue to analyse the abilities required to succeed in a cloud-based future.
Microsoft is always examining the goal domain, and there was a lot of overlap between AZ-104 (Azure Administrator Associate) and Exam AZ-303/AZ-304 in this situation. As a result of the comments received on these tests, Microsoft decided to make AZ-104 a requirement and merge AZ-303 and AZ-304 into a single certification, AZ-305.
Azure Exam AZ-305 questions is a new test with a new number, indicating that it has changed significantly and that more than a third of the exam material has changed. Changing exam numbers is merely Microsoft’s approach of informing test takers that the exam subject has dramatically altered and that they should prepare appropriately.
What is the role of an Azure Solutions Architect?
The AZ-305 certification is for Solutions Architects, as we already know. However, what exactly is a Solutions Architect? What exactly do they have to do? What exactly do they do? are just a few of the questions that may come to mind. So let’s start with the basics.
Azure Solutions Architects are experts in building cloud and hybrid solutions for Microsoft Azure, including computing, network, storage, monitoring, and security. In addition, the Solutions Architect is knowledgeable with IT operations, virtualization, identity management, disaster recovery, business continuity, data platforms, and governance.
In addition, the Solution Architect collaborates closely with Azure Developers, Azure Administrators, and cloud DBAs to transform business needs into safe, scalable Azure cloud solutions.
Candidates for the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification ought to have situational expertise in designing cloud and hybrid options that run on Microsoft Azure, which includes computing, network, storage, monitoring, and security. Responsibilities for this function encompass advising stakeholders and translating enterprise necessities into designs for secure, scalable, and dependable Azure solutions.
An Azure Solutions Architect companions with developers, administrators, and different roles responsible for imposing options on Azure.
A candidate for this certification ought to have a superior journey and know-how of IT operations, which includes networking, virtualization, identity, security, commercial enterprise continuity, catastrophe recovery, information platforms, and governance.
An expert in this function needs to control how decisions in every vicinity have an effect on a general solution. In addition, they have to have a ride in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps processes.
Design an answer for logging and monitoring
- Sketch a log routing solution Suggest a fabulous stage of logging
- Advise monitoring equipment for a solution
Design authentication and authorization solutions
- Endorse an answer for securing assets with role-based get admission to control
- Propose an identification administration solution
- Suggest an answer for securing identities
- Advise an organizational and hierarchical structure for Azure resources
- Advocate an answer for imposing and auditing compliance
Design identities and get admission to for applications
- Advise solutions to enable functions to get right of entry to Azure resources
- Suggest an answer that securely shops passwords and secrets
- Advocate an answer for integrating purposes into Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Advocate a consumer consent answer for applications
Design a statistics storage answer for relational data
- Propose database provider tier sizing
- Advocate an answer for database scalability
- Endorse an answer for encrypting records at rest, information in transmission, and information in use
Design information integration
- Propose an answer for records integration
- Endorse an answer for facts evaluation
- Recommend a statistics storage solution
- Endorse an answer for storing relational data
- Endorse an answer for storing semi-structured data
- Suggest an answer for storing non-relational data
Design a statistics storage answer for non-relational data
- Propose to get admission to manipulating options to information storage
- Propose an information storage answer to stability features, performance, and cost
- Graph facts answer for safety and durability
Design an answer for backup and catastrophe recovery
- Endorse a healing answer for Azure, hybrid, and on-premises workloads that meets
- recovery targets (Recovery Time Objective [RTO], Recovery Level Objective [RLO],
- Recovery Point Objective [RPO])
- Recognize the healing options for container
- Advise a backup and healing answer for computing
- Suggest a backup and restoration answer for databases
- Advocate a backup and recuperation answer for unstructured data
Design for excessive availability
- Discover the availability necessities of Azure resources
- Advocate an excessive availability answer for compute
- Endorse a excessive availability answer for non-relational facts storage
- Advocate a excessive availability answer for relational statistics storage
Design Infrastructure Solutions (25-30%)
Design a compute solution
- Advise a digital machine-based compute solution
- Propose a correctly sized compute answer primarily based on workload requirements
- Advise a container-based compute solution
- Suggest a serverless-based compute solution
Design a utility architecture
- Advise a caching answer for applications
- Endorse a messaging architecture
- Advocate an event-driven architecture
- Advocate an automatic deployment answer for your applications
- Propose a utility configuration administration solution
- Suggest an answer for API integration
- Consider a migration answer that leverages the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
- Investigate and interpret on-premises servers, data, and functions for migration
- Propose an answer for migrating purposes and digital machines
- Suggest an answer for migrating databases
- Propose an answer for migrating unstructured data
Design community solutions
- Advocate a community structure answer primarily based on workload requirements
- Propose a connectivity answer that connects Azure sources to the internet
- Advocate a connectivity answer that connects Azure assets to on-premises
- Optimize community overall performance for applications
- Advocate an answer to optimize community security
- Suggest a load balancing and routing answer.
Azure 305 is an expert-level certification, and it can provide a lot of opportunities for a bright future with Crak4sure.com. This article has covered almost all the basic information about Azure 305, so if you want to apply for this certification, you can also visit official websites.