ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 is coming with AMD Ryzen 4000. The model will be a thin and light notebook with a huge gaming capability. Moreover, this will be a change in the era of gaming laptops with bigger form factors. The machine will be a sub-20mm class notebook. This will be available in multiple models.
The processor has onboard Radeon Vega graphics. However, ROG Zephyrus G14 takes it to the other level with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q GPU. It has dedicated 6 GB graphics memory on its own. Besides, there will be models with GeForce GTX 16-series and other lower-speed processors.
This is a highly anticipated model from ASUS with AMD Ryzen 4000 processor. The new models are already available at some online retailers. It is available with three display options having more viewing angles and color accuracy.
Features And Specifications Of ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4900HS
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 6 GB GDDR6 VRAM
- Memory: Up To 32 GB, DDR4 3200 MHz SDRAM
- SSD: M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 512 GB – 1 TB
- Display: 14-inch non-glare Full HD(1920*1080) IPS-level panel, 120Hz, 100% sRGB, Pantone Validated, Adaptive-Sync
- Keyboard: Backlit chicklet keyboard with dedicated media keys and N-Key Rollover
- Power: 180W power adapter, supports Type-C PD 3.0 up to 65W
- Wi-Fi: Intel Wi-Fi 6 with Gig+ performance (802.11ax)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
ROG models start at a price range of $1449. It is available in models with different features. A stylish black and white box used to ship the product. Besides, ROG Zephyrus will be a new model in every way from other ASUS gaming laptops. Magnesium-aluminium alloy used for the chassis on the system. All the lightings and color modes are alterable by the user in ROG Zephyrus models.